Friday, June 4, 2010



I learned that Donatello is a sculptor . When he was little he bigan to learn how to carve.He had many famouse creations.like brounze David, Habacuc ,St George .When he was little . His is a poor guy. Then he father let him learn to carve , he is very good at sculp. When he grow up he become famous




This is the most famous statue that Donatello made. this is brounze David .I think this is beautiful . It like a real person . And this is all bronze. So it more difficault to carve.I think this statue has a strange thing that his head is like a women head. When I first time I see this picture I think this is a women





1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Pretty good. Bronze isn't carved, though. It is cast. They carve the image out of clay, then make a wax mold and pour the hot bronze into it. Not a bad job, you did some reading. You could have done more, though.